Job Title: Accounts Assistants
• Carry out all the Bank's reconciliations
• Accurately capture all duly authorized company expenses in the ledger
• Accurately and timely input the provisions and prepayment transactions into the ledger.
• Produce timely financial reports as instructed by the Finance Manager
• Maintain the Bank's accounts and assist in preparation for audit in liaison with the Finance Manager
• Keep proper books of accounts for cash receipts and payments
• Process Bank payments to the approved service providers after the Finance Manager's approval
• Prepare BOU returns, get them verified and submitted within legal stipulated time
• Ensure that all taxes, NSSF contributions, etc are paid and remitted within the legal stipulated time
• Diploma in Business Studies/Accounts from a recognized institution
• Membership to a professional body i.e. ACCA,ICPAU etc will be an added advantage
• Computer knowledge is an added advantage
• Should possess at least 1 years experience in Accounts departments of a Financial Institution
Apply for this job
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, send a detailed CV, a cover letter indicating your current salary, copies of academic and professional certificates using the address below. Applications deadline is 11/08/2010. All applications received remain the property of the Bank. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager
Head Office: Colline House,
Plot 4, Pilkington Road,
P.O.Box 21091, Kampala, Uganda.