Job Title; Relationship Officers
• Primarily responsible for marketing and selling of the Bank's products to existing and prospective clients
• Support Business Development Managers to provide excellent service to clients so as to achieve client retention
• Maintains ongoing dialogue with the Bank's management concerning the company's strategy, position and prospects.
• Build business relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally
• Establish customer potential and credit worthiness
• Attend to customers' needs and manage their expectations
• Identify opportunities for new product development and present proposals to the Business Development Manager for consider¬ation
•Diploma in Business Studies/Social Sciences/Marketing from a recognized institution
•Possession of professional marketing qualification like CIM will be an added advantage
•Computer knowledge will be an added advantage
•Should possess at least I years experience in marketing financial products
Apply for this job
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, send a detailed CV, a cover letter indicating your current salary, copies of academic and professional certificates using the address below. Applications deadline is 11/08/2010. All applications received remain the property of the Bank. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager
Head Office: Colline House,
Plot 4, Pilkington Road,
P.O.Box 21091, Kampala, Uganda.