Job Title: Systems Administrators
• Management of the Bank's Core Banking System
• Provide day to day reliable, tangible, timely and quality technical support services to all users
• Generate as may be required by management
• Ensure that -Disaster Recovery Plans options are in place, documented and tested periodically. Also contribute to Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
• In charge of customer database up date in the system
• Assist with managing the Bank's local area network
• Regularly undertake systems analysis and provide reports to the supervisor
• Ensure that daily system backup is taken
• Run end of day, month and year system procedures
• Ensure that the system parameters for all accounts are in order
• Recommend Technical requirements and specifications for banking Systems enhancement as well as new ones.
• Evaluate and recommend optimal ICT Resource and capacity requirement for supporting and sustaining the bank's operations.
• Ensure that all defined ICT policies, including security, virus prevention, Internet usage etc, are strictly adhered to.
• Ensure regular preventive maintenance of live Servers, UPS, End User Computers and other communication devices etc are performed as per ICT Policy.
• Bachelors degree/Diploma in Information Technology
• Knowledge of Bankers Realm Core Banking will be an added advantage
• Should possess at least 1 year experience of banking in IT Department
• Should possess good interpersonal, customer care, time management and IT problem solving skills
Apply for this job
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, send a detailed CV, a cover letter indicating your current salary, copies of academic and professional certificates using the address below. Applications deadline is 11/08/2010. All applications received remain the property of the Bank. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager
Head Office: Colline House,
Plot 4, Pilkington Road,
P.O.Box 21091,Kampala, Uganda.