Job Title: Tellers
• Process receipts and payments for all accounts following the banks operational policies and procedures.
• Balance cash within acceptable time period
• Cross sell the banks products and achieve the Sales Targets
• Processing fixed deposits transactions and transfers
• Ensure that there is sufficient cash balance in the till to serve customers
• Receive Bankers Cheques Instructions
• Ensure that all lodged items are verified by the Operations officer
• Track customer complaints and follow up with CSO to ensure their resolution within agreed time frames
• Ensure high standards of customer service by achieving the set service standards
• Diploma in Business Studies/Social Sciences
• Computer literate
• Should possess at least 1 years experience in tellering in busy service environments
• Should possess good customer care, communication, cash handling and team skills
• Proficiency in Bankers Realm Core Banking will be an added advantage
Apply for this job
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, send a detailed CV, a cover letter indicating your current salary, copies of academic and professional certificates using the address below. Applications deadline is 11/08/2010. All applications received remain the property of the Bank. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager
Head Office: Colline House,
Plot 4, Pilkington Road,
P.O.Box 21091,Kampala, Uganda.