Job Title: Treasury Manager
•Over see all daily treasurer dealing activities of the bank ensure the market risks are taken within agreed parameters which allow profitability and optimal capital utilization.
•Implement globally acceptable standards of risk, control systems and processes
•Responsible for treasury budget
•Active participation in the ALCO for management of the banks issues and operating within ALCO policies and guidelines to maintain the statutory, operational and stress liquidity targets and ratios at all times.
• Customer Relationship Management
• Identification of new customer opportunities
• Identification of competitive threats and market opportunities
• Responsible for recruiting, training and career development for staff in Treasury Department.
• Produce treasury reports
• Bachelors degree in Business Disciplines
• Background in Treasury from a similar role in a financial institution
• Good understanding of Treasury systems and procedures
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills -
• Ability to interact and build good relationships
Apply for this job
If you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills and experience, send a detailed CV, a cover letter indicating your current salary, copies of academic and professional certificates using the address below. Applications deadline is 11/08/2010. All applications received remain the property of the Bank. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager
Head Office: Colline House,
Plot 4, Pilkington Road,
P.O.Box 21091,Kampala, Uganda.