Job Title; Accountant
Budget Management and Project Control;
• Prepare and consolidate PU project budget for each financial year
• Monitor expenditure to ensure adherence to budgetary limits
• Coordinate with and supervise relevant staff to ensure that budgetary allocations are spent and recorded in the financial year.
Required competencies ;
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in commerce or business administration majoring in accounting
• Professional qualification in accountancy ( CPA, ACCA) at intermediate or affiliate level .
• Minimum of three years working experience as an Accountant in a busy organization and at a responsible supervisory level is essential
How to apply
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted . Please consider your application unsuccessful incase you do not hear from us ..The address is written below;
The People & Culture Manager ,
Deadline:2nd November 2012