• Survey and sensitize the communities about the microfinance packages and offers.
• Organize the registered members into small groups.
• Regulate the activities of the group members.
• Issue out loans and ensure the pay back of loan installments.
• Carry out regular field visit, conduct group meetings and assess potential borrowers.
• Prepare weekly/monthly report on the activities and submit it to the branch manager.
• Diploma in business administration, accountancy, economics, statistics, and development studies, from a recognized institution.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coordinate work with the community.
• Should be below 30 years of age.
Location: any part of Uganda.
Submit application letter, CV, photocopy of academic papers, 2 copies of colored passport size photos, LC1 recommendation letter, original cy and day time contact number.
This Jobs has Expired