- Diploma in Midwifery from a recognized medical institution. Double qualification is an added advantage
- Must be fully registered
- At least 2 years of post-qualification professional experience
- Formal training in HIV/Aids care and treatment including pediatric HIV Management and PMTCT-EID.
- Ability to communicate with patients in local language
- Knowledge and understanding of HIV/Aids related issues
- Knowledge and skills of good clinical procedures and practices
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as working with district teams
- Provision of quality HIV/Aids care services to the services to the patients in the KCCA supported health facilities
- Ensure quality in all activities conducted
- Communicate professionally in writing as well generation of reports.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management in line within project scope of work.
- Improved quality of service provision in supported HIV clinics
- Improved linkages of HIV positive persons identified through HCT 9both Community and PITC) to care.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested persons may send an application letter with adetailed CV, naming at least two professional referees to:
The Human Resource Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute
P.O.Box 22418, Kampala.
Deadline: 9th September 2011