Job Title: Anesthetic Officer
Kiboga District Local Government is inviting qualified applicants for the vacant post above.
• Planning and Budgeting for Anesthetic activities in the Hospital
• Preparing patients for anesthesia and administering it .
• Proving pre and post-operative care to patient
• Maintaining anesthetic operational equipment and ensuring their functionality .
• Requisitioning and accounting for anesthetic materials and sundries
• Must have a Diploma in Clinical Medicine , Nursing or Midwifery with a Diploma in Anesthesia from a reputable Institution .
• Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission Form 3 (Revised, 2008) to the Secretary, Kiboga District Service Commission P. O. Box 1, Kiboga. The application forms are obtainable from the District Service Commissions offices through Uganda or Public Service Commission each of the three application forms or hand written application letters ,certified photocopies of their academic certificates and testimonials , professional registration certificates plus three of their recent passport size photographs .
Deadline: 03 /05 /2013