Senior Procurement Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To ensure that the necessary procurement documentation is in place and is properly utilized.
2. Liaise with end-user and compile all procurement requirements of the organization.
3. Guide the suppliers on procurement procedures.
4. Verify documentation relating to procurement and organize the documentation for easy use by all interested parties.
5. Liaise with Accounts to ensure availability of procurement funds and timely payments to suppliers.
1. Must have at least a Masters Degree in Procurement/Purchasing and Supplies.
2. An Honors Bachelors Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, accounting and Finance, Economics or related social science discipline
3. Must have a professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or its equivalent.
4. Should have at least 3 years experience in procurement management in a large organization.
5. Should have good communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
6. Must be proficient in using relevant procurement computer packages.
7. Should be able to work as a member of team.
8. Must be a person of high integrity.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit applications (3 copies) each accompanied by copies of academic transcripts,
certificates, curriculum vitae and recommendation letters from three referees to the address below, not later
than Friday 20th July 2012 at 05.00 pm. Each application letter must bear the post code of the position
Director Human Resources,
1st Floor, Administration Block
P.O. Box 1,
Deadline: 20th July 2012