Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
The HR Coordinator reports to the Finance and Administration Manager but works closely with the MSH HR Team to provide HR support to the SURE Project. S/he ensures that the technical teams have accurate and timely HR information necessary to make relevant staffing decisions
S/he supports the MSH HR team in recruitment and placement, orientation, performance and probationary appraisal of SURE staff
Responsible for engagement of Short Term Technical Assistance in liaison with the different technical area heads, ensuring that all due recruitment documentation is completed in time and information necessary for the payment is made available to finance
S/he supports the creation of a healthy working environment through, open management policies, information sharing and organization of SURE staff functions
1) Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent 2) Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in a large and busy organization
3) Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants environment
4) English fluency and strong administrative, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
5) Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, execute tasks efficiently and is proactive
6) Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, and attention to detail 7) Demonstrated computer skills, including knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
All applications should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Partner - MSH,
Plot 15 Princess Ann Drive Bugolobi,
P O Box 71419, Kampala
Deadline for submission: 10th June 2011.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but can only acknowledge shortlisted candidates.