Doctors with Africa CUAMM is supporting a midwifery training school in Lui Sudan as One component of strengthening health systems
• Qualified midwifery Tutor or
• Diploma as Registered Midwife (as minimum )
• At least 2 years of working experience as Midwife
• Previous experience as Tutor in Health Training Institute , inclusive of
• Holding theoretical lectures in line with curriculum approved by the MoH
• Supporting students in the different phases of the learning process
• Speaking , writing and reading English
• Speaking Arabic language desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Interest in humanitarian aid coorperation
• Willingness , team spirit , assertiveness, good manners , coolness; adaptability to the work on the field .
How to apply
Send electronic copies of application letter , CV with contactable referees , academic certificates to Uganda@cuamm.org with subject heading Sudan Midwife or deliver them to CUAM office in Kansanga Gabba Road . Apply to the Country Respresentative .
Deadline: 08 /11 /3013