Job Title: Administrative Assistant
USAID Uganda is recruiting a qualified Ugandan to fill the position above
• The incumbent provides support to the NUDEIL Program Manager focusing specifically on relationships with Ugandan Government Officials at the district and local level and
• Provide oversight and assistance to the district financial systems and reporting regarding the NUDEIL program.
• In addition , the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating and organizing all communication and information between USAID and all other parties as well as maintaining internal reporting and organization for the USAID NUDEIL staff.
• A college degree in finance , accounting , economics , political science, or social sciences with some focus on accounting is required .
• A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the public sector of the NGO community and at least two years focusing on financial accounting .
• Must be familiar with Ugandan society economy and Government structure ,particularly financial systems.
• Must also be familiar with the principles of management in a broad range of administrative activities (financial , organizational , procurement , records ) as well as basic principles of working with local government institutions
• Excellent interpersonal and computer skills are required .
How to apply
Applicants must submit a DS-174 form, a cover letter and resume with references expressing interest and attach copies of testimonials , certificates , etc, and send to the American Embassy , HR Office , by e-mail : KampalaHR@state.gov to reach by Close of Business
Deadline: 13 /11 /2013