- Formulation and generation of demand plan
- Manage line efficiencies in the line of production to demand
- Management of the production process to meeting productivity targets
- Coordinate continuous improvement initiatives
- Formulation and management of the budget
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Management and maintenance of quality
- Management of health and safety
- Management and implementation of operational plan and projects
- Staff motivation and development
- Produce to plan and monitor variances against plan on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to house-keeping routines and hygienic standards in conformance to the quality system good manufacturing practices.
10-15 years of experience in Production/Manufacturing in the Packaging Industry – making Corrugated boxes, 5 and 7 ply boards.
Hands on experience in running Corrugated m/c, case maker, 4 colour printer and other Packaging Industry related machinery.
To have knowledge to troubleshoot the Mechanical/ electrical related issues and guide the Maintenance team members.
Must have good communication and Inter-personal skills.
At least 5-10 years in supervisory roll and 5 years in Managerial roll.
ISO 9000 knowledge.
Preferred to have:
Knowledge on Financial side of the business
Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
How to apply Send soft copies of your CVs to email@example.com