Living Goods believes the poor deserve better healthcare, a better deal, and a chance at a better life. Weoperatenetworks of franchised Health Entrepreneurs in sub Saharan Africa who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth, and selling low-cost, life-saving and life-changing products like bed nets, simple treatments for malaria and diarrhea, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights. LGcombines best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health to create afully sustainable system for defeating diseases of poverty. Future expansion includes extending the brand across Africa and Asia, and into micro franchise businesses in energy, water, and agriculture.
• Knowledge of basic business principles.
• Knowledge of procurement proceses, regulations and procedures.
• Knowledge of modern office methods, equipment and practices.
• Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures in an assigned field.
• Ability to gather information regarding the type and specifics of merchandise needed by LivingGoods.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships between LivingGoods with vendors, suppliers and the public.
• Ability to present detailed reports of findings and recommendations, both orally and in writing.
• Data Entry and management skills
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMNTS:
Two years of experience in procuring commodities and services which includes preparing order specifications, estimates, bids, etc.
Diploma in procurement or stores management, or any other related field.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Procures all products for the organization
2. Receives, counts and inspects all incoming products and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
3. Receives and despatches products.
4. Spearheading and Participating in physical inventories by counting stock.
5. Makes inter branch deliveries of requested products from head office. .
6. Keeps proper records of all procurement and distribution documents.
7. Handling and stacking materials according to a prescribed inventory system.
8. Ensures cleanliness and safety of products, pest control and waste disposal.
How to apply
Submit a CV cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org