- Provide feedback, guide and supervise project partners and research teams to achieve project and research goals within budget and time under the overall frame work of project proposal, country office LRSp and other program strategies.
- Work as a point person for PB DMe on program related communication with CIUK, donors and other stakeholders.
- Support and ensure effective implementation of program activities.
- Monitor work plans of research teams and partners.
- Prepare concise and high quality reports 9semester and annual), resarch reports and policy briefs.
- Support the program Quality and learning coordinator to test and roll out the program quality framework in various projects especially those working with the PB M& E Project
- A University Degree (Postgraduate qualification preferred) development studies, rural development or other relevant field.
- At least three years successful experience in management position in a large organization
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Technical knowledge on conflict and peace building.
- Knowledge in policy advocacy (micro-macro level)
- Team building skills
- Ability to work in Partnership
If you are a qualified Ugandan national interested in this challenging position, then apply by 2nd September 2011 to the Human Resource Officer,CARE, P.O.Box 7280, Kampala, include a typed cover letter explaining your interest, updated CV, copies of Academic Qualifications, day time contact phone number, addresses and telephone contacts of three work-related referees.