The Uganda Institute of information and Communications Technology( UICT) a Public Tertiary Institution is looking for qualified and experienced persons to fill the post above
• Oversee effective and efficient documentation, communication and management of general security and
• Safety operations at the Institute.
• Bachelors Honors Degree from a recognized University preferably in Social Sciences , Law or Security Management .
• Minimum of 3 years security experience preferably from the Police or Prisons Service.
• Broad understanding of global security issues
• Computer literate
• Mature , physically fit and available on 24-hour basis
• Able to work with minimal oversight
• Legal knowledge would be of added advantage
How to apply
Applications accompanied by copies of academic testimonials , curriculum vitae , LC1 Letter of the current residential address and discharge letter from the previous employer (Where applicable ) should be addressed to the Principal Uganda Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Plot 9-21 Portbell Road , Nakawa , P. O. Box 7187 Kampala. Tel 0414-220490.
Deadline; 15 /11 /2013