Job Title: Documentation Officer
The Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position mentioned;
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Library and Information Science /Management Information Science from a recognized University /Insititution.
• An Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University
• A post Graduate Certificate in Computer Applications will be an added advantage
• At least three years experience in MIS , in a medium to large organization with an active MIS system .
• High interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams
• Demonstrable knowledge of computer software and Hardware
• Ethics and Integrity
How to apply
Applications should be addressed to Permanent Secretary , Ministry of Gender , Labour and Social Development , and delivered to the Security Registry (2nd floor) Ministry of Gender , Labour and Social Development ,Simbamanyo House, George Street to ;
Ministry of Gender,
Labour and Social Development
P. O. Box 7136, Kampala
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013