REPORT TO: General Manager
Job Description (Duties):
The client is the leading private health care company with over 25 years experience in the East African region. They offer a wide range of innovative and quality services; customized, flexible and affordable medical plans, top notch emergency rescue services, excellent health care and fund management solutions; all with the aim of fulfilling the customers’ needs.The client wishes to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the position above:
Responsibilities and Duties:
* To lead the development of the strategic marketing and planning process.
* To advise and support the Business Development managers in developing their units.
* To guide the company’s competitive position in the market place.
* To achieve planning and budget targets set and ensure a cost effective department.
* To liaise with the other company departments to ensure excellent internal communications.
* To oversee recruitment of staff for the marketing department.
* To manage, monitor and appraise all reporting managers through planned objectives setting and targets.
* To support all reporting managers by providing mentoring , coaching, advice and ensuring personal development.
* The Head of Sales shall network with leaders in marketing in order to provide up-to-date market intelligence and together with the marketing team to continually assess the company’s market position.
* To draft marketing policies.
* To ensure board marketing policies and decisions are followed and implemented.
* To lead corporate projects as required by the General Manager.
* To evaluate the potential to expand into new markets.
* To liaise with the General Manager in the design and development of new products as well as review of the current from time to time.
* Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
* At least 5 - 10 years sales & marketing experience in a senior position including formulation of strategy and planning
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit in person a typed up-to-date CV and application letter with copies of your academic papers.
NFT Consult - Rwanda, Plot 8721, Golf Course Road, Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda.
Tel: +250 252570099, +250 0755335419, +250 0785119453.
NFT Consult – Uganda,Kisozi Complex, Plot 6/8 Kyaggwe Road, Nakasero
Tel: +256 0414237904 / 24, 0312266904
If applying online, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your CV and application letter ONLY; please merge them into ONE file in MS word or PDF format.
DO NOT attach scanned academic papers or documents when applying online.
Ask us about our CV Banking services.