Position: Credit Officer [Micro Finance]
Job Location: Any part of Uganda Principle
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Survey and sensitize the Communities about the micro finance packages and offers,
* Organize the Registered members into groups.
* Regulate the activities of the group members.
* Issue out loans and ensure the pay back of installments on time.
* Carry out regular field visits, conduct group meetings and assess potential borrowers.
* Prepare and submit weekly/ monthly reports on the assigned activities to the Branch manager.
Qualifications and Competencies;
* A level pass with Diploma in Business Administration/ Accountancy/ Economics or Development Studies.
* Ability to coordinate work with fellow staffs and other community members.
* Applicant should be below 30 years.
Apply for this job
All interested candidates are encouraged to send in their application letters together with their up-dated CV indicating date of Birth, with at least 02 References, 2 colored passport size photographs, recommendation letter from LC 1 (original copies), Photocopies of all educational certificates with full transcripts and NOT testimonials, photocopies of National and University IDs, and day time contact numbers.
Applications should be submitted before 15.10.2010
Apply to BRAC Uganda, Human Resources Department,
P.0. Box 31817 (Clock Tower), Kampala, Uganda.