About this job
Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Follow-up on drilling /completion equipment in stock
carry-out stock audits to ensure that the electronic stock corresponds with the physical stock.
Ensure that the stock equipment is in good condition and manage the re-integration of equipment back from the field locations.
Administer entries and exits in the Stock Management System.
Follow up on the preparation of equipment to be sent to the rig.
Higher National Diploma in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
Minimum 2 years practical experience in the field of drilling activities or similar.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 6th April 2012