Job Title: Buyer Job Ref: TEP/OPS 409
About this job
Our Client Total E&P Uganda is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the above vacancy;
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the Lead Buyer.
Co-ordinate the purchasing process for material procurement.
Liaise with the various technical departments the purchase of goods, equipment and services, in conformity to the Company policy and procedures.
Ensure their delivery on time and at the best prices.
Prepare and issue purchase orders in the Company’s system (SAP).
Bachelors degree or equivalent.
8-10 years experience in procurement of technical equipment in an international environment.
Proven experience in negotiation with international suppliers.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to TotalEPjobs@nftconsult.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 6th April 2012