• Ensure that the Foundation vehicles are maintained in good running conditions by having vehicles served and repaired on schedule using reputable prequalified vendors
• In conjuction with the Technical Director , ensure that the weekly travel matrix is produced by every Thursday and shared with the entire team .
• Ensure that all Drivers receive and understand the travel matrix of the week on time.
• Daily tracking of the Foundation vehicles using the Vehicle Management Software and generating necessary reports
• Must have Ordinary Diploma in Logistics and Fleet Management .
• 5 years of experience years in Fleet and Logistics management or in a related field.
• Experience in automotive engineering and able to use automotive diagnostic equipment, proficiency in the Interpretation of defects and hands-on experience in repair and maintenance of vehicles
How to apply
Elizabeth Glasser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is an equal opportunity employer . All qualified individuals are welcome to apply . Please send cover letter and CV to;
The Country Director/COP
Elizabeth Glasser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Plot 18 A Kyadondo Road , Nakasero
Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 11/10 /2013