Job Title: Executive Secretary
The Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers is the Institution that brings together all Professional Engineers in Uganda .
• Planning the activities and/projects of the institution ;
• Supervising all persons employed by the institution;
• Implementing decisions of Council;
• Monitoring the progress of all activities of the institution
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Management Course;
• At least 4 years of relevant management experience ;
• Master’s degree in any engineering or Management course is an added advantage;
• Membership of a Professional Institution is an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications should be addressed to the Honorary Secretary, Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers (UIPE), Public Works Training Centre,Plot 2 Gloucestor Avenue ,Kyambogo.P. O. Box 1308, Kampala