Job Title: Human Resource Operations Administrator
Nile Breweries Limited , a leading beverage company in Uganda , a subsidiary of SABMiller, and also recognized three times as the Best Employer-the second largest brewing group in the World seeks to recruit highly motivated , results oriented and dynamic candidates.
• Trending and timely submission of accurate reports to HR Operations Manager i.e headcount, staff movements , disciplinary records , leave , new appointments , FBI, leave and pub beer
• Maintain employee data in an accurate and timely manner
• Work with HR Operations manager to resolve /action employee queries /request as required
• Provide feedback to HR Operations Manager and HR Business partiners regarding challenges and opportunities for improvement in HR processes
• Bachelors’ degree in Human Resource Management , BBA (Human Resource), Organizational Psychology
• Two years experience in a similar position
• Experience with HR information systems
• Should be self-motivated , result oriented, ethical, and a good team player.
How to apply
Candidates that have relevant experience ,know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position , should send their CVs, which should include details of e-mail address (if any), present position , current remuneration , Certificate /testimonials and address of three Referees plus telephone contacts to the Undersigned .
Human Resources Business Partiner-Finance and Administration,
Nile Breweries Ltd.
P. O. Box 1345
Kampala Service Centre
Deadline: 04 /04 /2013