Job Title: Patient Services Coordinator
The Aga Khan University in conjunction with the Aga Kham Health Service in Uganda invites applications for the position based in Kampala .
• Provide efficient and effective front office services to all clients
• Ensure all internal and external clients visiting the Clinic are attended to promptly ;
• Receiving and recording all cheques
• Maintain a list of postdated cheques and bank when due
• Handle any enquiries that may arise as per stipulated guidelines and Hospital policy .
• Applicants should have a Diploma in Front Office Operations and/or Customer Service with two years experience in a similar role .
• Knowledge of Accounting /Financial Management and proficiency in MS Office packages will be an added advantage
• The ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills .
How to apply
Please send your application , curriculum vitae, and copies of academic and professional certificates and addresses of three referees to the ;
The Manager , Recruitment , Aga Kham University Hospital, Nairobi,
P. O. Box 30270-00100, Nairobi , Kenya
Deadline; 09 / 08 /2013