Job Ref: JVA 00155
Key Results Areas:
- Lead and manage the strategic planning and implementation processes for the Plantations Directorate.
- Manage all functions related to the value chain of Plantations including the Tree Seed Centre into a market-oriented commercial division.
- Ensure effective management of the saw milling operations, sales and marketing.
- Manage forest harvesting and utilization.
- Mobilize resources for all the centres within Plantations Directorates
- A honours degree in natural science.
- Training in business management will be an added advantage.
Work experience , knowledge, skills and personal attributes:
- At least 5 years of working experience in a commercially oriented environment.
- Proven knowledge and experience of sales and marketing.
- Good networking abilities and client orientation, as well as strong service marketing skills.
- High integrity.
Age: At least 35 years of age.
How to apply;
The Director, Recruitments and Selection,
JAVA Consulting Ltd.
Plot 116, Bukoto Street, Kampala
P.O Box 2979, Kampala