Job Title: Principal
The Ankrah Foundation (TAF), Mukono , Uganda , is in the process of establishing a Private Degree Awarding Tertiary Institution
• He/she will be Secretary to the Governing Council of the School , and chair the Academic Board of Tashs.
• Coordinate all academic programs offered by the School , each dependant of which is the responsibility of a respective head
• Ensure that appropriate programs are written and submitted to the Council for transmission to the National Council for HIGHER Education for accreditation .
• Possess as a minimum , a Masters Degree in Medicine , Public Health Service Management . A first Degree in health or medicine is not an absolute requirement , but carries an added advantage
• Must be adherent to, or do not oppose the Christian faith
• Should have taught at University level , or at a degree -awarding institution at the rank of senior lecturer of higher .
• Have publications in reviewed journals are not an absolute requirement but carry an added advantage
• Must have managed or been part of management team at a large scale health facility or health institution
How to apply
Applications with detailed copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications should be sent , clearly indicating the position of Principal ( or possibly , deputy ), Send this to the address below
The Transition Coordinator
The Ankrah Foundation
The Cherry Building
Besania Hill , Mukono Uganda
P. O. Box 472, Mukono
Deadline: 11 /10 /2013