Job Title: Administrative Officer
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• Reporting to the Executive Committee of the Uganda Parliamentary Forum for Children , the Administrative Officer will be the overall coordinator of the activities of the forum
• This will involve managing the Forums secretariat , facilitating planning , implementation and reporting processes deriving from the Forums strategic plan .
• The coordinator will also be responsible for resource mobilization , establishing and nurturing relationships between UPFC and Child Focused actors , in and out of Government .
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and Social Administration , LLB, social sciences with accrued experience in a related field .
• At least two years experience in Social Development Work
• Skills and experience in policy and budget advocacy targeting the central or Local Governments will be an added advantage
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013