Job Title: Senior Officer ,DRR
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organization for children and has program presence in over 120 countries in the world.
• Reporting to the Manager Intergrated , the person contributes to the achievement of Disaster Risk Reduction project objectives
• He/she shall provide ongoing capacity support and is responsible for coordinating and implementing all the project activities
• The person works closely with partiners /districts /community structures/schools , prepares plans, field reports and monitors activity implementation on Disaster Risk Reduction
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a Healthy related field , Demography or Social Sciences , Development Studies or related field or
• Equivalent accrued working experience , with skills and experience in Disaster Risk Reduction , food security, livelihoods and Nutrition programming
• A minimum of three years working experience in a related discipline in Uganda (preferably with a NGO).
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees, two of whom should have been direct supervisors should be submitted to;
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road , P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 04 /10 /2013