Job Title: Forest Ranger
Bugiri District Service Commission is seeking to employ suitable qualified applicants for the above vacant position .
• Must have the Uganda Certificate in Forestry from a recognized training institution
• Supervising the establishment and management of the nursery beds at Sub-county levels
• Sensitizing and advising the council leaders and farmers on forestry and agro forestry methodologies
• Supervising and appraising the performance of Forest Guards
• Preparing and submitting periodical activity and performance reports to the relevant authorities
• Participating in collecting revenue on forest products and remit it to the rightful authorities.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the above positions .Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Commission Public service Form 3 (PSF) (Revised 2008) to the Secretary Bugiri District Service Commission P. O. Box 37, Bugiri
Application forms are obtainable from the Secretaries District Service Commission country wide or Secretary Public Service Commission country wide or Secretary Public Service Commission Kampala and they should be accompanied with three passport size photographs of the applicant. Only applications on PS Form 3 will be considered.
Deadline: 15 /04 /2013