Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Education and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Adult and Community education or Social work and Social administration or Community psychology or Development Studies
• Master’s in Social Sciences, Public Health and Medicine
• Training in project planning and management is desirable.
Knowledge , skills and Abilities:
• Understands community dynamic and engagement
• Good advocacy for MCH
• Effective collaboration and networking of community initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Provide support supervision to district personnel engaged in community education and mobilization activities .
• Work with the relevant district personnel to ensure provision of an intergrated information package for improving delivery of MNH services .
• Develop and implement plans and budgets for MNH community based activities in the district.
How to apply:
Qualified and interested persons who wish to apply may hand deliver ,email or post an application letter with a detailed CV,naming at least two professional referees to: Human Resource Manager
Infectieous Diseases Institute
P. O. Box 22418, Kampala.
NB: The infectious diseases institute does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application , interview meeting, processing) and does not recruit through agents.
Deadline: 28th September 2012