Directly reporting to: The Board Audit Committee and Regional Audit Manager
* University degree in accountancy or Business Administration with experience in microfinance or bank
* Membership to a professional accountancy body e.g. ACCA, CPA e.t.c
Special / Personal Abilities
* Determined personality with initiative and perseverance
* Capability and willingness to take responsibil¬ity and highly developed sense of rectitude
* Excellent knowledge of operational issues and proven ability to work with accuracy and to perform correct and reliable analyses, as well as finance.
* Should have the skills and expertise to provide appropriate guidance and direction to VFC on the development, implementation and maintenance of the compliance program
* Proficient in Microsoft office applications and Kinyarwanda
* Accomplish VFC's objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk manage¬ment, control and governance processes
* Coordinate, monitor and facilitate compliance with existing laws, rules and regulations.
* Advise the Board of Directors and Management on the adequacy of the systems, risk management and controls.
Apply for this jobApplication Procedures
* Application letter
* Recent colored Passport Photo
* Academic Certificates and transcripts
* Curriculum Vitae
* Copy of National ID or Passport
* 3 Referees preferably from your local priest/pastor, a professional referee and a previous employer
If you have the mentioned qualifications and personal attributes; and are fluent in English, we are willing to offer you a very rewarding and exciting career.
Please apply to the;
Manager People, Culture and Administration
Vision Finance Company SA,
Kabakene Cell, Muhima
P.O. Box 6893 KIGALI RWANDA
Or deliver your application to our Office at MED-Net Head Office, on Plot 256 Kavule Bombo Road not later than 31st December 2010.