SPEEDY CAUSE SOLUTIONS
Speedy solutions is a growing social enterprise that links together corporate companies with charity organisation in a mutually beneficial relationship to promote social action and corporate social responsibility while making it both rewarding and exciting for those involved. SCS already has 3 clients it serves and is looking for hardworking, ambitious, and self directed individuals who can work as volunteers in the beginning and earn themselves a place in this enterprise.
• Superior organizational and communication abilities
• Analytical capabilities
• Conceptual skills
• Emotional stability
• An extrovert
• Agreeableness/friendliness/sociability/good humor
• Customer service
• Achievement orientation
• Interpersonal skills
• Oral communication
• Written communication
• Business astuteness
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office computer applications for various purposes
• Meet with executive directors and other top executives of our clients for both Not-For Profit and For-Profits.
• Development of sales and communication materials.
• Communicate with clients and deliver necessary materials.
• Perform duties as assigned to on a daily and weekly basis.
• Coordinate productions from suppliers and work within an established framework.
• Edit materials and make corrections.
• Business related bachelor’s degree and equivalents
• Experience in sales and marketing is an added advantage
• Experience in development work particularly reproductive health issues is also an advantage
• Women are encouraged to apply.
• Those looking to build a great career, looking forward for a big success picture, and have a great desire to succeed are encouraged to apply.
• Having your own laptop is an added advantage as you will be required often times to work by proxy at your convenience. Mention the availability of a laptop in your application
• You should be living within or near Ntinda trading center since you will be a volunteer in the first few months.
• Those with good performance will become paid employees
Send your CV, application letter indicating how your skills match with the requirements of the position above and a motivational letter clearly showing the willingness and desire to work with SCS by email to:
Deadline for the first recruitment is 16th May and the earlier you send it the better.