Reports to: Human Resource and Administration Offi cer
Department: Finance and Administration
Location : Kampala (with frequent travel to the Field)
To drive UPMB vehicles in accordance with the transport policy and procedures of UPMB in order to enhance effi ciency and effectiveness of work
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive organization vehicles with due care and safety taking into consideration prevailing weather and driving conditions to avoid accidents, and to adhere to traffi c laws and regulations, and UPMB’s policies and procedures.
• Complete the vehicle logbook with record of all trips made and mileage covered daily.
• Carry out daily condition checks to ensure that assigned vehicles are in good running order.
• Ensure validity of vehicle insurance and report to the Human Resource and Administrative Officer the required action.
• Supervise the repairs of vehicles taken to designated garages
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Holder of Ordinary level certificate.
• Valid driving permit, able to work for long hours and on weekends
• Good oral and written English
• Should have at least 5 years experience in Driving for a reputable organization
• Honest and a high degree of integrity, A team builder and player , Smart and obedient person
• Fluent in English language, Willingness to serve and work long hours whenever required
• Dependable and always time conscious.
• Clean and well groomed.
How to Apply:
Applications with e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and two references should be addressed to:
Board of Directors
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
P.O. Box 4127 Kampala
Tel: 041 271776, Fax: 041 341413
Deadline for submission of applications is: two weeks from the date of advert
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 16th Sept 2012