Duties and responsibilities:
• Reports directly to the Ag. Managing director
• Give out and receive loan applications from potential clients
• Train clients in credit and business management.
• Appraises loans
• Assist clients to fill out loan application forms
• Participates in loan disbursements
• Ensure timely loan recovery
• Market EAPIL loan products and other services to potential clients
Desired qualifications and experience:
• Minimum qualifications: BBA/ Accounting, B. com/ Microfinance
• Partial CPA and or ACCA will be an added advantage.
• 2 years minimum work experience in a reputable lending institution
• Demonstrate proficiency in use of Automated Date processing technology and tested experience with loan tracking software like loan performer.
How to apply:
Please include applications in own handwriting, accompanied by a detailed CV, indicating addressed and telephone contacts of three referees
Deadline to submit applications will be April 22nd 2011
All Applicantions should be addressed to:
The Ag. Managing Director,
East African Premier Investments Ltd,
Plot 73 Kiira road
P.O.Box 7713, Kampala