About this job
Our client is a Banking Institution in Uganda and is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure a successful project implementation of the bank’s Electronic strategy.
* Manage Mobile Payment Partnerships.
* Ensure the operational efficient of Delivery Channels.
* Coordinate the project stake holders.
* Prepare and submit quality reports on performance.
* Plan and maintain operations of transaction revenue streams.
* Manage Vendors ( Operations Partners and Service Providers).
* Senior Trainer of Trainers.
* Establishing and building relationships with customers and other stakeholders.
* Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including preparation of management reports.
* Bachelor Degree/ B.Com., B.B.A , IT.
* 3– 5 years of experience required.
* Strong analytical skills, presentation skills, competitive analysis and statistical analysis.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
* At least 3 years in Banking or FMCG with specific responsibility for domestic product management and/or marketing activities.
* Any of the following additional languages: English, Swahili.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 24th February 2012