Job title: Project Manager
- Create and execute project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing bank needs.
- Identity resources needed and assign individual responsibilities for each project.
- Manage day-to-day operational deliverable and scope aspects of projects.
- Effectively apply project management methodology and enforce project standards.
- Minimize the bank’s exposure and risk on projects.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Manage project budgets.
- Coordinate bank dealing with project serve providers.
- Analyze project viability.
- Coordinate effective internal and external project information to superiors.
- Resolve and or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- University degree in a field related to project management
- Minimum of five years experience in project management.
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- High level of attention to detail, thorough analytical skills, rational decision making and good negotiation capacity.
- Competence in full Microsoft office suit including MS Project.
How to apply
Applicants should send job applications up to date curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates through courier hand delivery to the address below by 20th January 2011. Your application would include tree referenced, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom would have supervised you, taught you or known you through your work.
THE HEAD OF HUMN RESOURCES
BANK OF AFRICA – UGANDA Ltd
Plot 45 Jinja Road
P O box 2759, Kampala