Job Title: Driver
Reports to: Officer Assigned
To drive and maintain Local Government vehicle in accordance with the transport policy and as directed by the supervising officer
- Driving vehicles for official duty and assignments.
- Reporting major technical mechanical faults to the supervising officer
- Ensuring the safety of the vehicle while on duty
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with a pass in English Language
- Valid driving permit of class C or D
Application are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans for the above post.
Applications in triplicate filled in own handwriting and accompanied by certified photocopies of academic testimonials, CV and another relevant documents plus 3 recent passport size photographs should be submitted to the secretary, District Service Commission, P.O Box 145 Mpigi to reach her not later than 29th Oct 2012. Interested persons should obtain application forms - PSC Form 3) from Secretaries, District Service Commission
Deadline: 29th Oct 2012