Job Title: Director Finance
Reporting to Executive Director , the Director , Finance will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the finance directorate including planning , organization , coordinating and controlling the authorities finances and investments , in accordance with the government and UWA financial rules and regulations . Main Duties and responsibilities are to;
• Develop and put in place financial control systems and procedures in accordance with the government and UWA financial regulations .
• Prepare annual budgets and departmental plans that optimize the resources available for the financial commitments of UWA in line with the stipulated guidelines
• Prepare quaterly financial reports and annual accounts within the statutory deadline in accordance with professional accounting standards .
• Advise the Board and Management on the financial performance of UWA in accordance with the approved budgets and reporting guidelines
Job Requirements :
• Master’s degree in finance or accounting or in related fields
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA,CPA,CA etc
• Training in computer accounting software.
• A minimum of ten years relevant experience in financial accounting and management , of which six years must be at senior level in a busy public or private institution.
How to apply;
Application with detailed curriculum vitae ,copies of certificates , transcripts ,names of three referees and the applicants daytime telephone contact should be sent to ;
Dama Consultants Limited
10th Floor Uganda House
P. O. Box 3967
Tel;+256 414-235 944
Dama Consultants Limited accepts no liability for incomplete submission , late and /or misdirected transmission of applications .
Deadline; 8th October , 2012
Uganda Wildlife Authority