Kampala Capital City Authority
OFFICER – SECONDARY SCHOOLS
INSPECTION REF: HRM/70/185/54/2012
SALARY SCALE: KCCA 7 NO. OF VACANCIES: 05
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• An Honors Degree in Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution
• A minimum of 4 years teaching experience in a recognized Education institution in the Pre-Primary and Primary’ Schools sector.
• A post graduate qualification in Education Management or any other related field is an added advantage.
• Participate in the development of plans and budgets for Secondary Schools inspection program in line with established policies and procedures.
• Inspect the implementation of quality education standards, compliance to syllabuses in line with KCCA and Ministry of Education and Sports performance standards in Secondary Schools.
• Follow up the implementation of programs for improvement of the performance of Secondary Schools as per the KCCA guidelines.
• Supervise Head Teachers and Teachers in Secondary Schools on issues of compliance with the established education standards in the Authority
• Prepare and submit periodic progress and situational reports in line with set procedures.
• Monitor the implementation of customized performance management targets in all Secondary Schools in the Authority.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the appropriate Authority
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Form 3(1998) to the Secretary, Education Service Commission.Kampala to be received not later than Friday, 27th July, 2012.
The application forms are obtainable from the Education Service Commission Office, 1st floor Farmers’ House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala, and District Education Service Commission Office. Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Applicants must not apply for more than one post. Applicants should attach certified photocopies form. Qualifications from only recognized institutions will be considered.
Applicants from outside public service should not be more than 50 years of age.
Deadline: 27th July 2012