Job Title: Supervisor Secondary Schools
Management Ref: HRM/70/185/53/2012
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
• An Honours Degree in Education or any other related field from a recognized institution
• A postgraduate qualification in Education Management or any other related field.
• A minimum of 6 years teaching experience in an Educational Institution 2 of which must have been at supervisory level in a Secondary Schools sector.
• Monitor and supervise the implementation of the Secondary School Education policies, programs and decisions in line with the Ministry of Education and KCCA guidelines.
• Develop and monitor the implementation of performance benchmarks for all Secondary Schools in the Authority in line with the Directorate guidelines.
• Coordinate and monitor the activities of all Secondary Schools within K.CC.A jurisdiction and report to management. in line with the Directorate guidelines
• Coordinate and monitor the operations of Boards of Governors of post primary Educational institutions in KCCA in line with the Ministry of Education and Sports guidelines.
• Develop systems for capturing school management information from all the secondary education sector and recommend policy changes in line with KCCA objectives.
• Monitor customized performance targets for Secondary schools in line with the Directorate objectives
• Manage the performance and develop staff in accordance with KCCA Performance Management guidelines.
• Any other duties as maybe assigned by the appropriate Authority
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA). Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Form 3(1998) to the Secretary, Education Service Commission.Kampala to be received not later than Friday, 27th July, 2012.
The application forms are obtainable from the Education Service Commission Office, 1st floor Farmers’ House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala, and District Education Service Commission Offices.
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy.
Applicants must not apply for more than one post. Applicants should attach certified photocopies form. Qualifications from only recognized institutions will be considered.
Applicants from outside public service should not be more than 50 years of age.
Deadline: 27th July 2012