Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
About this job
Our client is a leading independent owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communication sites that is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
Objective:The Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for providing finance support to the business, through delivering value-added analysis, and for the preparation of periodic forecasts, the company’s annual budget and 5-year strategic plan.
Finance support for the business will include business case preparation for capital investments, and new products, services and pricing models, as well as defining and measuring meaningful financial and operational metrics throughout the business that leads to improved business decision-making.
The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for a variety of activities including, but not limited to, competitor analysis, modelling and evaluating financial structures and strategies critical to company success and other ad hoc analysis. The incumbent will work with other senior members of the Finance team to develop solutions aimed at advancing the group’s analytical capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct data intensive analyses and create financial models, primarily on an ad hoc basis, for senior management.
* Support periodic reporting process to ensure reporting requirements are met and variances are adequately explained.
* Analyse site information to identify trends and anomalies in the cost of managing the site network, making recommendations to management on how to reduce the cost of running individual sites.
* Develop forecasting templates and reporting based on historical performance and future expectations.
* Develop financial models and ROI analysis that provide information enabling the organization to make solid business decisions.
* Assist with implementation of financial reporting and forecasting packages that drive discipline and accountability within the business.
* Maintain cash flow forecast process and monitor working capital requirements.
* Develop a core competency in forecasting and planning tools, processes, and models.
* Analyse industry, competitor and company trends and summarise findings for senior management.
* Maintain relationships with numerous departments within the company.
* Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed.
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Creative and analytical thinker
* Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
* Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
* Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization, including senior management
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent follow up skills
* The incumbent must be flexible as there may be occasions that require working beyond the standard working week to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Member of professional account body preferred
* At least five years of experience in finance, accounting and financial analysis.
* Good accounting knowledge of income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows required.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 7th Dec 2012