Based in Juba
• The post holder will develop in-country media strategy in consultation with programme team and south Sudanese partners
• An important contribution for this role will be support for the development of the new South Sudan Rights in crisis campaign.
• You will work with staff across Oxfam international
• Build Oxfam’s campaigning impact by getting messages communicated effectively and ensuring these are linked to Oxfam’s direct action, policy advocacy and campaigning
• To be successful for this post, you will require a university degree level education with extensive proven experience of working effectively in communications, public relations or media
• You will have demonstrable knowledge of humanitarian or development work.
How to Apply:
If you are the candidate we are looking for the above role, please submit your application and Cv quoting the relevant post reference including day time telephone contacts and two referees, preferably your current line manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver copy to our office
Deadline: 3rd February 2012