Job Title: QUALITY MANAGER
1. Daily checking of the quality of products produced to ensure conformance with the set standards.
2. Checking raw materials and products in the production process to ensure conformance with set parameters.
3. Ensure that all equipments/instruments for use in the factory are calibrated in accordance to the set dates.
4. Monitor, indentify and analyze course of non-conformities and recommend preventive and corrective action in the production processes of the company.
5. Preparation and provision of all data documentation and reports related to the above functions.
1. A degree in Industrial Ceramic or Chemical Engineering.
2. Working experience of at least three (30 years in related field in clay processing industry.
3. Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that have relevant qualifications and experience, and have what it takes to excel in the above position should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus telephones contact to:
UGANDA CLAYS LTD
P.O.BOX 3188 KAMPALA
Tel:0414 200255/261. E-mail: clays @ugandaclays.co.ug
1) Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
2) Canvassing will NOT be entertained, if done will lead to
DEADLINE: 20TH AUG 2012