Job Title: Procurement Assistant – (at Kamonkoli factory)
1. To receive and record purchase requisitions
2. To record invoices and passing them for payment.
3. Processing and following orders for purchases.
4. Getting quotations for the various Company requirements
5. Filing documents and maintaining proper record of
6. Following up documents for imports and making sure proper
files are kept for each consignment.
7. Ensuring that third party, OTV, licenses for Company vehicles
are renewed in time.
8. Preparing all relevant documents pertaining to purchases and
submitting them to the procurement officer for processing
1. A degree in Procurement Management, or supplies and chain
management or in a related course.
2. Should be having a working experience of at three (3) years
in a busy small to medium sized manufacturing / trading /
construction/ Service Company.
3. Computer literacy in Microsoft word, Excel and an accounting
How to Apply
Uganda Clays Ltd is one of major manufacturers and suppliers of clay baked building products in the Eastern and Central African region. It has two factories one at Kajjansi and another at Kamonkoli. The head offices are located at Kajjansi 14 km on Entebbe road. Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and dynamic individuals for the following posts:
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above positions, should sent their applications and CV, present positions, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus telephone contact to the undersigned not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this advert.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
2. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Uganda Clays Ltd
P. O. Box 3188,