Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party
RTI International is inviting for qualified candidates who fill competent enough for the vacant position above .
• Will support the Chief of Party and manage all administrative and reporting activities for the project.
• He/She will ensure that required reports and documentation are produced according to USAD’s guidelines
• Candidate should possess strong management , administrative and writing skills
• Minimum of a Bachelors degree ,
• Masters degree preferred, in public administration policy , finance , planning or governance or an advanced degree in a related field .
How to apply
Successful candidates in these fields will demonstrate at least 6-10 years of experience in one or more areas of functional expertise including work on prior government –capacity building programs , specific to South Sudan.
Successful candidates will also have extensive hands-on experience working within their field at the district and/or sub-county level of government , with a variety of stakeholders , including technical staff, elected councilors and NGOs.
To apply ; qualified candidates should submit curriculum vitae via SouthSudanGov@rti.org.
Deadline: 20/ 05 /2013