Job Title: Project Manager
White Ribbon Alliance Uganda is a grassroots organization working with others to reduce infant and mortality in Uganda .
• Lead and ensure the successful development , implementation and management of all project work plans .
• Support the National Coordinator with project strategy development and implementation .
• Manage activity planning and implementation , and monitoring and evaluation, including supporting logistics for all meetings, such as advocacy workshops, core group meetings and board of Directors meetings.
• Minimum of Bachelors degree in International studies , development studies , business administration , public/community health or social worker, medical doctor, nursing/midwifery, SWASA, Social Sciences or other related field required.
• Age : Not less than 55 years
• Demonstrated superior project management and organization skills , including developing and implementing at least one of the following ;monitoring & evaluation plans, communications plans , advocacy campaign strategies .
How to apply
Applicants with proof of fully paid membership shall have added advantage. All Application should be hand Delivered to AMREF Uganda , Secretary Office, Plot 29, Nakasero Road
White Ribbon Alliance Uganda
P. O. Box 10663, Kampala
Deadline: 19 /04 /2013