- Plan IRS activities in close coordination with the COP, Senior Finance and Administration Advisor, Entomologist and key stakeholders
- Manage timely implementation of IRS programs in collaboration with key stakeholders including the National Malaria Control Program district Authorities and MOH offices, USAID and others.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant environment ssafety procedures, rules and regulations
- Masters degree in public health administration, environmental management, business or operations management
- 10+ years of experience working in development assistance projects, preferably including malaria control programs.
- Strong negotiation skills
How to Apply:
to be considered for the above, an applicant must obtain his/her CV and an application letter that provides details of the applicant’s qualifications by October 5th 2011 to Ugandajobs@abtassoc.com