About this job
Our client in the Oil and Gas sector is seeking someone to fill the position of Control Room Operator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Constant monitoring of security alarms(anti-intrusion detectors, video cameras), safety alarms (fire& smoke detectors), technical alarms(A/C in technical rooms, power shut down) and reacting appropriately.
Communication with persons responsible for Operational and technical issues, Head of Security and the Security Company and the On Duty Officer for emergencies.
Excellent command of the English language.
5 years minimum experience in operating a radio room.
Excellent knowledge of radio communication procedures in English.
Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft office.
Good report writing skills.
Ability to use VHF radio equipment.
Excellent communication skills both Oral and written.
Ability to react in a timely and appropriate manner to emergencies and alarms.
Good knowledge of first aid use of telecommunications.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
Deadline: 31st May 2012